The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire (‘OPCC’) funds this this website in order to provide information for the public to help them stay safe when online. The site is administered on the OPCC’s behalf by staff from Warwickshire County Council.
The OPCC requires all users of, and visitors to, its website to abide by the terms of this acceptable use policy. Your use of our site means that you accept and agree to abide by this acceptable use policy. If you do not agree then please do not proceed to use the site.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to the policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.